Sit & Crush
Why should cash game players have all the fun?
We are pleased to announce the world’s first monthly progressive Sit & Go race! At absolutely no extra cost, players can earn thousands of dollars in cash PLUS free tournament entries just by playing Sit & Go and On Demand tournaments.
Sit & Go players deserve to get in on the action. That’s why DSI Poker is digging deep into its pockets and redistributing a part of all Sit & Go fees back to our players.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for any of our “Sit & Go” or “On Demand” tournaments. To find one, just look for the Sit & Go tab.
- Earn points just by playing Sit & Go’s. It makes no difference if you win or lose the tournament. No matter what, you’ll automatically be ranked on our leaderboard.
- Check your progress by clicking on the “Sit & Crush” logo in the poker client lobby and see your rank on the leaderboard, points and other important information.
- Win thousands in cold, hard cash and tournament entries.
Players can earn points toward their monthly leaderboard totals simply by playing in any Sit & Go tournament*. The more you play, the more points you earn, and the higher you’ll rank on the Sit & Go leaderboard.
The players who rank highest at the end of each calendar month will win thousands of dollars PLUS tournament entries and will be paid according to their overall finish.
Here’s the best part: the cash leaderboard gets fuelled at absolutely no extra cost to the player. Each time a player sits down at a Sit & Go, he pays his normal fee — that’s all.
For example, a 9 handed $10+1 Sit & Go (the $1 would be the fee), we will take $0.25 out of the normal tournament fee and put it into the Sit & Crush jackpot. In this case of a 9 handed Sit & Go, $2.25 will go towards the race ($0.25 x 9 = $2.25), 70% is then contributed towards the Cash Race and 30% is contributed to the Tournament Race. In the previous example $1.575 would go to the Cash Race and $0.675 to the tournament race.
The chart below explains how much of each tournament fee is used to feed the Sit & Crush Jackpot and how points you will receive for each individual tournament towards the leaderboard
|Tournament Fee||Amount to feed Sit & Crush||Points Awarded on Sit & Go's||Points Awarded for Early Birds in On Demand Tourneys||Points Awarded for On Demand Tourneys (already in late registration)|
|$0,11 ||$0,03 ||0,15 ||0,60 ||0,30 |
|$0,12 ||$0,03 ||0,15 ||0,60 ||0,30 |
|$0,15 ||$0,04 ||0,20 ||0,80 ||0,40 |
|$0,20 ||$0,05 ||0,25 ||1,00 ||0,50 |
|$0,22 ||$0,06 ||0,30 ||1,20 ||0,60 |
|$0,25 ||$0,06 ||0,30 ||1,20 ||0,60 |
|$0,30 ||$0,08 ||0,40 ||1,60 ||0,80 |
|$0,35 ||$0,09 ||0,45 ||1,80 ||0,90 |
|$0,45 ||$0,11 ||0,55 ||2,20 ||1,10 |
|$0,50 ||$0,13 ||0,65 ||2,60 ||1,30 |
|$0,55 ||$0,14 ||0,70 ||2,80 ||1,40 |
|$0,70 ||$0,17 ||0,85 ||3,40 ||1,70 |
|$0,80 ||$0,20 ||1,00 ||4,00 ||2,00 |
|$0,90 ||$0,23 ||1,15 ||4,60 ||2,30 |
|$1,00 ||$0,25 ||1,25 ||5,00 ||2,50 |
|$1,30 ||$0,33 ||1,65 ||6,60 ||3,30 |
|$1,40 ||$0,35 ||1,75 ||7,00 ||3,50 |
|$1,50 ||$0,39 ||1,95 ||7,80 ||3,90 |
|$1,75 ||$0,42 ||2,10 ||8,40 ||4,20 |
|$1,90 ||$0,47 ||2,35 ||9,40 ||4,70 |
|$2,00 ||$0,50 ||2,50 ||10,00 ||5,00 |
|$2,05 ||$0,50 ||2,50 ||10,00 ||5,00 |
|$2,10 ||$0,52 ||2,60 ||10,40 ||5,20 |
|$2,75 ||$0,66 ||3,30 ||13,20 ||6,60 |
|$2,90 ||$0,70 ||3,50 ||14,00 ||7,00 |
|$3,00 ||$0,75 ||3,75 ||15,00 ||7,50 |
|$3,20 ||$0,80 ||4,00 ||16,00 ||8,00 |
|$3,50 ||$0,86 ||4,30 ||17,20 ||8,60 |
|$3,70 ||$0,95 ||4,75 ||19,00 ||9,50 |
|$4,75 ||$1,14 ||5,70 ||22,80 ||11,40 |
|$5,00 ||$1,25 ||6,25 ||25,00 ||12,50 |
|$5,60 ||$1,40 ||7,00 ||28,00 ||14,00 |
|$5,70 ||$1,40 ||7,00 ||28,00 ||14,00 |
|$6,50 ||$1,56 ||7,80 ||31,20 ||15,60 |
|$7,00 ||$1,75 ||8,75 ||35,00 ||17,50 |
|$8,00 ||$2,00 ||10,00 ||40,00 ||20,00 |
|$9,00 ||$2,25 ||11,25 ||45,00 ||22,50 |
There is no end to how big the jackpots can grow! The more players play, the higher the prizes climb and the more spots that get paid. Every Sit & Go on the site is fuelling this race!*
Every time you buy in and play a Sit & Go or On Demand tournament, you’ll automatically receive points towards the Sit & Crush leaderboard. Players will always receive 5 points towards the leaderboard per $1 in the jackpot. For example, if you play a $50 + $5 Sit & Go, it will feed $1.25 to the jackpot and award 6.25 points to the player, in case of a $10 + $1 Sit & Go, $0.25 will be sent to the jackpot and the player will receive 1.25 points.
Keep in mind that this promotion comes at NO extra cost to the player, as DSI Poker will feed the jackpot directly from the house tournament fee.
Multiply Your Points Via On Demand Tournaments
DSI Poker recently added On Demand Tournaments. Like a Sit & Go, these tournaments start when the required amount of players register. Unlike their counterparts, however, other players can still join On Demands during a period of late registration, at which point the event becomes a multi-table tournament.
We are offering twice the amount of points to customers that play On Demand tournaments, and four times the points to the early birds who are the first to register and help start these tournaments. For instance, if an On Demand tournament requires 16 players to get started, the 16 first entrants will receive 4x the normal points
THE CASH & TOURNAMENT ENTRIES RACE:
By participating in these Sit & Go and On Demand events, you’ll compete on the leaderboard for both cash and tournament seats prizes.
Remember, this comes at zero additional cost to you. DSI Poker is feeding the jackpot directly from house tournament fees.
Each month includes two separate races; one for cash and one for tournament seats. Through this race, you can win thousands of dollars, as well as seats at satellite tournaments for events like the Punta Cana Poker Classic and the LSOP. As the prize pool grows, DSI Poker is able to hand out an increased number of seats to more and more players at the end of each month.
We’ll calculate the payout structure for the cash race based on the number of players participating. As the prize pool gets bigger, the number of places that get paid out grows with it. So, if the prize pool is $50k, we’ll pay out 200 places. When it grows to $90k, a total of 360 players will get paid.
The top 20 places are calculated from first place paying out 13% of the total prize pool or $20,000 whichever is lower. Then, the remaining ranked players will get paid out using a sliding scale algorithm. In a nutshell, every dollar that gets added to the prize pool is spread out among all players who get paid.
What does that mean for you? Well, if you rank, it means that as the prize pool gets bigger, the amount of money you’ll see will get bigger too. Here’s an example of how much 1st place might receive based on various prize pools:
|Prize Pool||1st Place Pays|
|$50,000.00 ||$4,875.00 |
|$60,000.00 ||$5,850.00 |
|$70,000.00 ||$6,825.00 |
|$80,000.00 ||$7,800.00 |
|$90,000.00 ||$8,775.00 |
|$100,000.00 ||$9,750.00 |
|$110,000.00 ||$10,725.00 |
|$120,000.00 ||$11,700.00 |
|$130,000.00 ||$12,675.00 |
In addition to winning cash, you’ll earn one entry in a tournament based on the amount in the prize pool and how you rank on the leaderboard during the qualifying period. If you win a tournament seat, you’ll be registered into it automatically. More info can be found under the Rewards tab.
Terms and Conditions
- The qualifying period for the Sit & Crush competition is from the first day of each calendar month at 00:00 ET to the last day of the same calendar month at 23:59 ET.
- Every player who ranks on Sit & Crush leaderboard automatically competes for BOTH the cash prize and the tournament prize.
- Only Sit & Go's and On Demand tournaments where a real money fee is paid qualify for the Sit & Crush promotion.
- *Heads up Sit & Go's doesn’t qualify for this promotion.
- The customer MUST play the tournament in order to receive points for it. Points will not be awarded if player unregisters.
- There are no extra contributions taken from the players to feed the jackpot.
- The tournament for Sit & Crush competition winners will be held on the 2nd Sunday of the following month.
- Players are responsible to play in the assigned online tournament won through the Sit & Crush competition. Players that don’t play the tournament will be deemed to be “no shows” and will forfeit their tournament entry prize.
- 25% of the overall jackpot will be taken to the reseed of the next Sit & Crush competition's jackpot.
- Tournament entries won in Sit & Crush are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and hold no cash value.
- Sit & Crush Points are updated in real time.
- No points will be awarded for participation in multi table tournaments or Ring Games.
- Payouts for the Sit & Crush competition will be credited to winners' accounts on the 5th of the following month.
- Cheating or team-play is strictly prohibited
- If a player is found to be cheating/involved in team-play, they will be dealt with in the strictest manner possible, including forfeiture of their Sit & Crush Winnings and compensation to other players within Sit & Crush.
- DSI Poker reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
- General rules and conditions apply.
- All management decisions are final.