- All contestants must have a fully verified BetDSI account.
- One (1) no deposit required free entry is awarded to all contest entrants.
- For every deposit of $100 or more into your account between March 13, 2022 and 12:00pm (noon) ET March 15, 2022, you’ll receive one (1) free contest entry. Example: Deposit $200, receive two (2) contest entries. Deposit $300, receive three (3) contest entries. Maximum four (4) entries per deposit.
- Maximum of five (5) free entries per contestant. This is inclusive of the one (1) no deposit required free entry and four (4) free entries awarded for each $100 deposit during the qualifying period.
- After being allocated the maximum of five (5) free entries, contestants have the option to purchase extra entries for a fee of $1 per entry.
- Only active players are eligible to receive 100% of the prize money. An active player is defined as having at least $300 worth of sports wagers derived from a “real money” deposit (promotional winnings and free wager or bonus converted to a cash balance are not considered a real money deposit and are not applicable) between March 13, 2022 and the end of Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament on March 20, 2022. Contestants who fail to meet this requirement will only be awarded 10% of the listed cash prize amount.
- Contestants must pick the winners of the 63 games in the 2021 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament. Points will be awarded for each correct pick. Entries must be completed online before the picks deadline at 12:00pm (noon) ET on Friday, March 15, 2022.
- Players can edit and submit their bracket as many times as they wish up until the picks deadline.
- Games will be graded and the bracket will be updated at the end of each round.
Contestants must pick the winners of the 63 games in the 2022 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament. Points will be awarded for each correct pick. Entries must be completed online before the contest deadline on Friday, March 15 2022. Once your bracket has been submitted, it is final.*
*Bracket picks cannot be changed once the bracket has been submitted. Games will be graded and the bracket will be updated at the end of each round.
Prizes are awarded based on point totals earned according to the following chart:
|Regionals – The Sweet 16||4pts|
|Regionals – The Elite 8||6pts|
|National Semi-Finals – The Final Four||8pts|
Players will be able to check their point totals by logging into their accounts. Point totals will be updated after every round. Points are non-transferable.
Prizes will be determined by correct picks in the bracket and the cumulative total of points scored by each contestant.
In the event of a tie, the position winner will be the contestant who most closely predicts the Grand Salami (the combined total amount of points that will be scored in the last three games – i.e. both games of The Final Four on April 2, 2022 as well as the National Championship Game on April 4, 2022). In the case that more than one contestant correctly predicts the Grand Salami, the winner will be determined by the earlier entry date and time. Only one winner per position will be allowed.
Winners will be notified by email. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her email information in their account current and accurate. If after thirty (30) days the winner fails to acknowledge prize, his/her winning entry will be forfeited.
|Perfect Bracket||$1,000,000 CASH|
|4th to 100th||15,000 BetPoints™|
|101st to 150th||7,500 BetPoints™|
|151th to 300th||3,500 BetPoints™|
|301st to 500th||1,000 BetPoints™|
|501st to 1,000th||500 BetPoints™|
|1,001st to 2,500th||100 BetPoints™|
|2501st to 5,000th||75 BetPoints™|
|5,001st to Last Place||50 BetPoints™|
All cash and bonuses awarded will be in the national currency of the winner’s account. BetDSI reserves the right to replace the prizes with products of similar value for any reason, including the event of unforeseen problems with product availability, timings, dates and distribution.
Acceptance of prizes for the Perfect Bracket, 1st Place, 2nd Place and 3rd Place constitutes permission for BetDSI.eu to use the prize winner’s name, image, video, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and general location (city, state, country) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to an eligible entrant only if he/she accurately predicts the outcome of all 64 games in the NCAA Tournament (“Perfect Bracket”). The Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined) will only be awarded if an eligible entrant submits a Perfect Bracket (the “Grand Prize Winner”).
If more than one (1) eligible entrant submits a Perfect Bracket and each is confirmed as a Grand Prize Winner, the Grand Prize will be equally divided among the contest’s Grand Prize Winners, with each Grand Prize Winner entitled to the Grand Prize Winner’s proportionate share of the Grand Prize regardless of the whether the Grand Prize Winner elects the Annual Payment Option (defined below) or the One-Time Payment Option (defined below). For example, if there are two (2) Grand Prize Winners, each Grand Prize Winner will be entitled to elect either 50% of the Annual Payment Option or 50% of the One-Time Payment Option.
Grand Prize: The grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will consist of one million dollars ($1,000,000) USD, payable over the course of ten (10) years in ten (10) equal annual installments of $100,000 (“Annual Payment Option”). The Grand Prize Winner has the option to elect to receive a one-time payment of $500,000 (“One-Time Payment Option”) instead of the 10 equal annual installments of $100,000.
Prize Conditions: LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER ENTRANT. A Grand Prize Winner is not eligible to win a First Place Prize.
THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IF NO ELIGIBLE ENTRANT SUBMITS A PERFECT BRACKET.
The deadline for registering and entering submissions for the contest is March 15, 2022 at one (1) minute prior to the start of the first game of the 2022 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of the Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
Contestants entering picks close to the posted deadline do so with this information in mind. In other words,don’t wait until the last minute to submit your contest entries.
BetDSI is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network servers or other connections, miscommunications, or failed phone, computer, or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this game (as solely determined by the judges) will be disqualified. In the event the game is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of BetDSI, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the game, BetDSI reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the game. If contest is terminated for any reason, prizes may be awarded in any manner determined at the sole discretion of BetDSI.
Each entrant in this contest, including, without limitation, each prize winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the BetDSI.eu and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any and all contest prizes, participation in this contest and participation in any activity related to this contest.
If in BetDSI’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, BetDSI reserves the right to terminate the Contest and award all prizes to the persons who are winning at the time of termination, and/or disqualify any individual. BetDSI reserves the right to terminate a user’s privileges at our sole discretion. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access, impersonating another user, misrepresenting personal information, or general mischief may result in a user’s termination. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.