Starcraft 2 BASICS
Starcraft 2 is the sequel to the original military real-time strategy game called Starcraft released in 1998 by Blizzard Entertainment. Starcraft revolutionised the strategy game genre with its features and especially with the introduction of three races (Terran, Protos, Zerg) that fight against each other having unique advantages and drawbacks which in turn allows the players to develop their own winning strategy. Starcraft 2 was unsurprisingly an instant hit when it was released in 2010, becoming the fastest selling real-time strategy game ever with more than 3 million copies sold in the first month of existance. The nature of the game is to build armies and take control of the battlefield with strategic thinking the key to success as you have to observe your opponents, stop their attacks and eventually destroy their base.
Starcraft 2 Betting
Since the early days of Starcraft back in 1998, the multiplayer side of the game was its most popular feature making Starcraft the most successful e-sport game of its time and a pioneer in the industry with its own ranking system and even television channels dedicated to broadcasting games. The game is a global hit with million of players and viewers but especially in Korea it has a status of a religion. No surprise that most of the best players in Starcraft 2 come from there. We have decided to give you the unique opportunity to express and support your favourite players in the game through our betting section of Starcraft 2 so we have developed the following markets for Starcraft 2 for you to bet on:
- 2 Way Market: Which player will win the whole game as per official tournament rules.
- Who wins Map 1? Market: Which player will win only Map 1 and the final result will not have any effect on this bet.
- Who wins Map 2? Market: Which player will win only Map 2 and the final result will not have any effect on this bet.
- Total number of Games/Maps Played? Market: What number of games will be played before the winner in the game is decided.
- 3rd Game played? Market: In games played in the best of 3 format, will there be a 3rd game played or one of the players will win 2:0.
- 5th Game played? Market: In games played in the best of 5 format, will there be a 5th final game played or one of the played will win before that.