Bet Market Rules
Welcome to Bet Market! The place where you now have access to place wagers from several sportsbooks at the same time.
How does it work…
Simply make your wager selections, view the selections in the betslip, enter your risk/win amount and confirm your wagers.
Terms and conditions:
- Bet Market follows all the “General House Rules,” provided by BetDSI.
- Bet Market wagers will receive betpoints according to the betpoints rules and restrictions provided by BetDSI.
- Bet Market players can use their bonus balance to place wagers. Bonus wagers do not receive betpoints.
- For the time being straight wagers are the only accepted wager type in the Bet Market platform.
- Bet Market has max bet amount restrictions according to the best line or odds offering and the least favorable line or odds offering of every event, game or match-up. The amounts are as follows: $100, $250, $500, $1000 and $5000.
- Line and odds pricing for max bet amounts begin at the best line offering, the second best offering, the third best offering, the fourth best offering and the least favorable offering.
- The best line or odds offering for an event, game or match-up has a bet max restriction of $100.
- The least favorable line or odds offering for an event, game or match-up has a bet max restriction of $5000.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a “no action” wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
- Bet Market reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clients who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
- Any player attempting to manipulate the rules and restrictions of Bet Market will have all bets voided and funds credited accordingly.
- The best line or odds offering for an event, game or match-up has a bet max restriction of $100. The best line on both sides of the event, game or match-up, is indicated by being highlighted for the player view.